January 11, 2019 |
- 1 French baguette
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup fig spread or preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar glaze Makes 12 servings, 1 serving is 2 pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Slice the baguette into 24 slices, 1/2-inch each.
- To make the crostini melt the butter; stir in the olive oil. Brush both sides of each bread slice with the butter mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the crostini’s for 5-7 minutes. Turn slices over and bake 5 minutes longer or until crisp and golden brown.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of fig spread on each crostini. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon goat cheese crumbles on top. After all the crostini is assembled drizzle with balsamic vinegar
Nutrients per serving
Calories 178, Protein 4 g, Carbohydrates 18 g, Fat 10 g, Cholesterol
14 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Potassium 86 mg, Phosphorus 47 mg,
Calcium 39 mg, Fiber 1.0 g
May 23, 2019 | Home Hemodialysis News Patient News Staff News
Alongside many other new features, the facility now has a home hemodialysis room.
May 13, 2019 | Home Hemodialysis News Patient Stories
The day Renee Healey has been waiting for is nearly here.