Renal Patient Feedback
There are several ways to provide feedback. If you have a concern about your care consider talking to a CRN or unit manager. You can also reach out to the patient relations department of your respective hospital or health region.
Please note the form below is NOT a formal record of complaint but rather an informal way to generally share feedback about your care or the program’s services and resources. You can submit anonymously or supply contact info if you would like a follow up response. Information may be shared with care providers or used in discussions around care and service planning into the future.
No 2019 meetings are currently scheduled. We are exploring the best way to move forward with group feedback and will schedule future meetings soon.
The Renal Patient Feedback Group is a chance for dialysis patients from various sites/hospitals in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba to give their feedback on dialysis care and initiatives happening in the program.
Information brought forward at the meeting will be shared with renal program management to help inform quality of care provided by the program.
Purpose of this Group
- To promote a link between patients and staff of the dialysis units.
- To keep patients, families, or caregivers informed of changes in the Manitoba Renal Program.
- To receive feedback from patients, families or caregivers regarding quality of care.
- To give patients, families and caregivers the opportunity to voice their concerns, questions or comments.
- The Committee is open to dialysis patients, their spouse/ partner, caregiver, and their families.
Health Sciences Centre
September 11th, 2018 HSC GH404 1:30 – 3 pm
October 9th, 2018 HSC GH404 1:30 – 3 pm
November 13th, 2018 HSC GH404 1:30 – 3 pm
December 11th, 2018 HSC 1 GH404 1:30 – 3 pm
Seven Oaks General Hospital
September 18th, 2018 SOGH ROOM 102 1 – 2:30 pm
November 20th, 2018 SOGH ROOM 10111:30 am – 1 pm
St. Boniface Hospital
October 16th, 2018 SBH AG002-1 1 – 2:30 pm
December 18th, 2018 SBH AG002-1 11:30 am – 1 pm
Brandon & Rural Centres
Teleconference October 18th 2018 1 – 2:30pm
1-866-464-4026 Conference code: 5891664357
If you are a patient and would like to be involved, please contact us at 204-632-3619.