August 2023 |
Servings: makes 4 servings
- Strawberries, fresh 1 container (454 g or 1 pound)
- White sugar 2 tbsp
- Corn Starch 2 tsp
- Whole wheat flour 1 cup
- Rolled oats 1 ¼ cups
- Brown sugar ½ cup
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Margarine ½ cup
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Wash strawberries. Remove stems and chop finely.
- Place strawberries in a bowl and mix with sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt margarine and pour over the dry ingredients. Stir well until everything is coated in margarine.
- Press half of the crumb mixture into the pan and spread the strawberries on top.
- Press the other half of the crumb mixture on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven. Press down lightly with a spoon while still hot.
- Let cool completely and cut in 12 bars.
Protein 3 g
Sodium 6 g
Carbohydrate 33 g
Potassium 180 mg
Fibre 4 g
Phosphorus 132 mg
November 2023 | News Patient News Uncategorized
In 2022, we surveyed in-centre hemodialysis patients across 20 dialysis locations to find out how they felt about their care….
September 2023 | News Patient News Recipes Uncategorized
(Filipino Pineapple Chicken) Servings: makes 6 servings (approx 1 cup per serving) Ingredients 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut…