June 26, 2020 |
A flavourful patty packed with protein. This recipes makes four servings.
1. In a food processor, mix green onions and garlic until chopped. Add chickpeas, egg, spices and mix into a paste.
2. Add flour and mix until combined.
3. Shape dough into four balls and flatten each into a patty.
4. In a large frying pan, heat 3 tsp. vegetable oil over medium heat.
5. Turn heat to medium low and fry patties until golden; about 4 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with cucumber salsa.
7. Serve with cucumber salsa.
Yield= 4 servings
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
10g protein, 256 Calories
137g phosphorus, 183 mg sodium
359 mg potassium, 33g carbohydrate
December 3, 2020 | News Staff News
Newly released national data shows Manitoba leads the country in rates of end-stage kidney disease (ESKD). The December 2020 Canadian…
November 26, 2020 | News Recipes
A classic favourite but tweaked to be a bit better for people living with kidney disease or kidney failure. It…