June 26, 2020 |
A flavourful patty packed with protein. This recipes makes four servings.
1. In a food processor, mix green onions and garlic until chopped. Add chickpeas, egg, spices and mix into a paste.
2. Add flour and mix until combined.
3. Shape dough into four balls and flatten each into a patty.
4. In a large frying pan, heat 3 tsp. vegetable oil over medium heat.
5. Turn heat to medium low and fry patties until golden; about 4 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with cucumber salsa.
7. Serve with cucumber salsa.
Yield= 4 servings
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
10g protein, 256 Calories
137g phosphorus, 183 mg sodium
359 mg potassium, 33g carbohydrate
May 14, 2021 | News Staff Profiles
Paul John Bejarin is incredibly proud to be a hemodialysis nurse. He works at St. Boniface hospital in the hemodialysis…
May 7, 2021 | News Staff News Staff Profiles
Ruben Medrano has been working in health care in Winnipeg his whole adult life. The 51-year-old started his career early,…
April 21, 2021 | News Staff News
Many in-centre hemodialysis patients in Winnipeg and Brandon were able to receive COVID-19 vaccinations in their dialysis units recently.