July 2020 |
A cool salad for these hot summer days!
1. Cook couscous according to package instructions.
2. Dice boiled chicken breast. Slice cucumber then cut into quarters. Chop red bell pepper, onion, parsley and olives.
3. Add chicken breast, cucumber, red bell pepper, onion and parsley to cooked couscous.
4. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, feta cheese, basil and black ground pepper to make dressing. Mix with the couscous salad.
5. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve chilled, share and enjoy!
Makes 6.5 servings; 1 cup per serving
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 218 kcal
November 2023 | News Patient News Uncategorized
In 2022, we surveyed in-centre hemodialysis patients across 20 dialysis locations to find out how they felt about their care….
September 2023 | News Patient News Recipes Uncategorized
(Filipino Pineapple Chicken) Servings: makes 6 servings (approx 1 cup per serving) Ingredients 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut…