July 3, 2020 |
A cool salad for these hot summer days!
1. Cook couscous according to package instructions.
2. Dice boiled chicken breast. Slice cucumber then cut into quarters. Chop red bell pepper, onion, parsley and olives.
3. Add chicken breast, cucumber, red bell pepper, onion and parsley to cooked couscous.
4. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, feta cheese, basil and black ground pepper to make dressing. Mix with the couscous salad.
5. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve chilled, share and enjoy!
Makes 6.5 servings; 1 cup per serving
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 218 kcal
May 14, 2021 | News Staff Profiles
Paul John Bejarin is incredibly proud to be a hemodialysis nurse. He works at St. Boniface hospital in the hemodialysis…
May 7, 2021 | News Staff News Staff Profiles
Ruben Medrano has been working in health care in Winnipeg his whole adult life. The 51-year-old started his career early,…
April 21, 2021 | News Staff News
Many in-centre hemodialysis patients in Winnipeg and Brandon were able to receive COVID-19 vaccinations in their dialysis units recently.