July 3, 2020 |
A cool salad for these hot summer days!
1. Cook couscous according to package instructions.
2. Dice boiled chicken breast. Slice cucumber then cut into quarters. Chop red bell pepper, onion, parsley and olives.
3. Add chicken breast, cucumber, red bell pepper, onion and parsley to cooked couscous.
4. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, feta cheese, basil and black ground pepper to make dressing. Mix with the couscous salad.
5. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve chilled, share and enjoy!
Makes 6.5 servings; 1 cup per serving
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 218 kcal
December 4, 2020 | News Patient News
This information may be relevant for St. Boniface Hospital (SBH) and Seven Oaks General Hospital (SOGH) kidney/dialysis patients who use…
December 3, 2020 | News Staff News
Newly released national data shows Manitoba leads the country in rates of end-stage kidney disease (ESKD). The December 2020 Canadian…