July 3, 2020 |
A cool salad for these hot summer days!
1. Cook couscous according to package instructions.
2. Dice boiled chicken breast. Slice cucumber then cut into quarters. Chop red bell pepper, onion, parsley and olives.
3. Add chicken breast, cucumber, red bell pepper, onion and parsley to cooked couscous.
4. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, feta cheese, basil and black ground pepper to make dressing. Mix with the couscous salad.
5. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve chilled, share and enjoy!
Makes 6.5 servings; 1 cup per serving
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 218 kcal
July 31, 2020 | News Recipes
A classic recipe of tasty scones adapted for those living with kidney disease or on dialysis. Servings: 6 large scones …
July 3, 2020 | News Recipes
A cool salad for these hot summer days! Ingredients: Directions: 1. Cook couscous according to package instructions. 2. Dice boiled…
June 26, 2020 | News Staff News
Thanks to the students at École Leila North Community School who decided to make care packages for dialysis patients and…