April 9, 2019 |
Servings: 5, Serving size: ½ cup
- 1 cup green beans,
- 1 cup yellow (wax) beans
- 1⁄3 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried basil and parsley
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Wash beans. Cut ends off and cut beans in half.
- Put beans in a pot with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and drain. Fill pot with cold water and cool beans.
- Slice onion and red pepper in thin slices.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, basil, parsley and pepper.
- Add cooked beans, onions and red pepper. Stir until vegetables are coated with oil and vinegar.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
November 26, 2020 | News Recipes
A classic favourite but tweaked to be a bit better for people living with kidney disease or kidney failure. It…
November 3, 2020 | News Staff News
We want to thank all of our patients who are helping to keep our dialysis units as safe as possible….
October 10, 2020 | News Staff News
Interested in learning more about peritoneal dialysis? Manitoba Renal Program is hosting three educational events for health-care providers in Manitoba.