April 9, 2019 |
Servings: 5, Serving size: ½ cup
- 1 cup green beans,
- 1 cup yellow (wax) beans
- 1⁄3 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried basil and parsley
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Wash beans. Cut ends off and cut beans in half.
- Put beans in a pot with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and drain. Fill pot with cold water and cool beans.
- Slice onion and red pepper in thin slices.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, basil, parsley and pepper.
- Add cooked beans, onions and red pepper. Stir until vegetables are coated with oil and vinegar.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
May 14, 2021 | News Staff Profiles
Paul John Bejarin is incredibly proud to be a hemodialysis nurse. He works at St. Boniface hospital in the hemodialysis…
May 7, 2021 | News Staff News Staff Profiles
Ruben Medrano has been working in health care in Winnipeg his whole adult life. The 51-year-old started his career early,…
April 21, 2021 | News Staff News
Many in-centre hemodialysis patients in Winnipeg and Brandon were able to receive COVID-19 vaccinations in their dialysis units recently.