October 2020 |
A flavourful twist on the classic pork chop.
Makes 4 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, lightly beat egg and combine with lemon juice.
3. In another bowl, crush corn flakes to make a crumb. Mix with lemon peel and basil.
4. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Dip pork chops in egg mixture and then lightly coat with corn flakes mixture.
6. Place pork chops in baking dish.
7. Bake, uncovered for 30-35 minutes until meat is cooked thoroughly.
Adapted from https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-basil-pork-chops/
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 195 kcal
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrate: 5 grams
Potassium: 336 mg
Phosphorus: 197 mg
Sodium: 89 mg
July 2022 | News Nutrition Articles Patient News Staff News
Eating healthy and balancing the right nutrients can sometimes feel like a circus act. Manitoba Renal Program dietitians are here…
June 2022 | News Patient News Staff News
Fourth COVID-19 Dose Recommendations A fourth dose of COVID-19 vaccine is available and recommended for some Manitobans to strengthen their…