October 29, 2020 |
A flavourful twist on the classic pork chop.
Makes 4 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, lightly beat egg and combine with lemon juice.
3. In another bowl, crush corn flakes to make a crumb. Mix with lemon peel and basil.
4. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Dip pork chops in egg mixture and then lightly coat with corn flakes mixture.
6. Place pork chops in baking dish.
7. Bake, uncovered for 30-35 minutes until meat is cooked thoroughly.
Adapted from https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-basil-pork-chops/
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 195 kcal
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrate: 5 grams
Potassium: 336 mg
Phosphorus: 197 mg
Sodium: 89 mg
May 14, 2021 | News Staff Profiles
Paul John Bejarin is incredibly proud to be a hemodialysis nurse. He works at St. Boniface hospital in the hemodialysis…
May 7, 2021 | News Staff News Staff Profiles
Ruben Medrano has been working in health care in Winnipeg his whole adult life. The 51-year-old started his career early,…
April 21, 2021 | News Staff News
Many in-centre hemodialysis patients in Winnipeg and Brandon were able to receive COVID-19 vaccinations in their dialysis units recently.