May 9, 2019 |
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small package (454 g) medium-firm tofu
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red peper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons Braggs All-purpose soy seasoning (or any lower-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat canola oil in frying pan.
- Add diced onion and pepper and fry until onions are golden and peppers are soft.
- Drain as much water as possible from tofu.
- Crumble tofu into frying pan.
- Add all other ingredients and fry until warmed.
Serve with toast and fruit.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition: Calories-150, Protein-11g, Carbohydrates-8 g, Fat-4 g, Sodium-160 mg, Potassium-300 mg, Phosphorus-111 mg
May 14, 2021 | News Staff Profiles
Paul John Bejarin is incredibly proud to be a hemodialysis nurse. He works at St. Boniface hospital in the hemodialysis…
May 7, 2021 | News Staff News Staff Profiles
Ruben Medrano has been working in health care in Winnipeg his whole adult life. The 51-year-old started his career early,…
April 21, 2021 | News Staff News
Many in-centre hemodialysis patients in Winnipeg and Brandon were able to receive COVID-19 vaccinations in their dialysis units recently.