May 9, 2019 |
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small package (454 g) medium-firm tofu
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red peper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons Braggs All-purpose soy seasoning (or any lower-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat canola oil in frying pan.
- Add diced onion and pepper and fry until onions are golden and peppers are soft.
- Drain as much water as possible from tofu.
- Crumble tofu into frying pan.
- Add all other ingredients and fry until warmed.
Serve with toast and fruit.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition: Calories-150, Protein-11g, Carbohydrates-8 g, Fat-4 g, Sodium-160 mg, Potassium-300 mg, Phosphorus-111 mg
November 26, 2020 | News Recipes
A classic favourite but tweaked to be a bit better for people living with kidney disease or kidney failure. It…
November 3, 2020 | News Staff News
We want to thank all of our patients who are helping to keep our dialysis units as safe as possible….
October 10, 2020 | News Staff News
Interested in learning more about peritoneal dialysis? Manitoba Renal Program is hosting three educational events for health-care providers in Manitoba.