November 11, 2018 |
Apples, raw, peeled and cut in small pieces 1 ½ cups
White Sugar 1 cup
Oil ½ cup
Water ¼ cup
Vanilla 1 tsp
Flour, all-purpose 1 ½ cups
Baking Soda 1 tsp
Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Place paper liners in muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, water and
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture; mix lightly. Fold in
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full. Sprinkle with sugar and
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly
Makes 12 muffins. Each muffin equals one fruit serving.
May 14, 2021 | News Staff Profiles
Paul John Bejarin is incredibly proud to be a hemodialysis nurse. He works at St. Boniface hospital in the hemodialysis…
May 7, 2021 | News Staff News Staff Profiles
Ruben Medrano has been working in health care in Winnipeg his whole adult life. The 51-year-old started his career early,…
April 21, 2021 | News Staff News
Many in-centre hemodialysis patients in Winnipeg and Brandon were able to receive COVID-19 vaccinations in their dialysis units recently.