November 11, 2018 |
Apples, raw, peeled and cut in small pieces 1 ½ cups
White Sugar 1 cup
Oil ½ cup
Water ¼ cup
Vanilla 1 tsp
Flour, all-purpose 1 ½ cups
Baking Soda 1 tsp
Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Place paper liners in muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, water and
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture; mix lightly. Fold in
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full. Sprinkle with sugar and
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly
Makes 12 muffins. Each muffin equals one fruit serving.
November 26, 2020 | News Recipes
A classic favourite but tweaked to be a bit better for people living with kidney disease or kidney failure. It…
November 3, 2020 | News Staff News
We want to thank all of our patients who are helping to keep our dialysis units as safe as possible….
October 10, 2020 | News Staff News
Interested in learning more about peritoneal dialysis? Manitoba Renal Program is hosting three educational events for health-care providers in Manitoba.