May 2019 |
Serving Size: 1 Pita Pizza
- 2 white pita breads, approximately 6.5” size
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350o F.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place 2 pitas on the sheet.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of barbeque sauce on each pita.
- Sprinkle red onion, cooked chicken, and garlic powder over pitas. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pita’s are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts per Serving (1 Pita Pizza):
- Calories: 320 kcal
- Protein: 23g
- Sodium: 523mg
- Potassium: 255mg
- Phosphorus: 221mg
July 2022 | News Nutrition Articles Patient News Staff News
Eating healthy and balancing the right nutrients can sometimes feel like a circus act. Manitoba Renal Program dietitians are here…
June 2022 | News Patient News Staff News
Fourth COVID-19 Dose Recommendations A fourth dose of COVID-19 vaccine is available and recommended for some Manitobans to strengthen their…