March 12, 2019 |
The Province of Manitoba has indicated the risk of flooding is high this spring. For this reason we are requesting that home dialysis patients notify their home hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis unit and advise staff if the patient is currently living within a flood zone. Please confirm contact information with the unit at that time.
It is also very important to let us know if you are being (or have been) evacuated from your home community.
- If possible, tell evacuation coordinators you are a home dialysis patient.
- Contact your dialysis program/unit once you are at a safe location.
- Make sure the dialysis unit/program has your current contact information and location.
Please notify your unit as soon as possible so they can help make sure you have access to dialysis treatment and/or supplies as needed.
It is very important for us to have all the right information about where you are living and how to get a hold of you. By letting us know of any changes, we can continue to provide the best and most appropriate care for you.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date list of your medications and take it with you
- Ensure you have about two weeks worth of medication supply
January 16, 2020 | News Recipes
A kidney-friendly take on this classic recipe.
January 13, 2020 | News Staff News
With March being Kidney Health Month in Canada and World Kidney Day happening March 12th – we are offering a…
| News Staff News
Kidney Health in Manitoba: Information for Non-renal Health-care Providers & Health Staff With March being Kidney Health Month in Canada…