October 14, 2017 |
Makes 2 9 inch pies or 16 servings (Serving size is 1/8th of pie)
- 15 oz canned pumpkin pie filling
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz light cool whip
- 2 9 inch graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 Tablespoons per serving light cool whip (for serving)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Mix pumpkin, cream cheese and spice in a large bowl until well
- Fold in 8 oz of cool whip gently, so that it stays
- Spoon into pie shells. Crusts should be well
- Cover and refrigerate for one
- To serve, top with 2 Tablespoons cool whip on each piece with a light sprinkle of cinnamon for the perfect finishing touch!
1/8 slice of pie provides:
- 204 calories
- 3 grams protein
- 26 mg carbohydrate
- 208 mg sodium
- 88 mg potassium
- 49 mg phosphorus
Note: Canned pumpkin pie filling is lower in potassium than canned pumpkin. One small serving of this dessert made with pumpkin pie filling is considered one low potassium choice.
Recipe submitted by Robin Scull from DCi (Dialysis Clinic, Inc) Clarion
November 26, 2020 | News Recipes
A classic favourite but tweaked to be a bit better for people living with kidney disease or kidney failure. It…
November 3, 2020 | News Staff News
We want to thank all of our patients who are helping to keep our dialysis units as safe as possible….
October 10, 2020 | News Staff News
Interested in learning more about peritoneal dialysis? Manitoba Renal Program is hosting three educational events for health-care providers in Manitoba.