August 6, 2021 |
1. Combine salmon, egg, onion, bell pepper, breadcrumbs, lemon juice, lemon peel, rosemary, and black pepper.
2. Form the mixture into 4 patties. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
3. Heat the oil in a large, nonstick pan over medium heat.
4. Carefully transfer the patties to the pan and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
5. Enjoy the patties alone or with a side of your choice, on a bun, or wrapped in lettuce.
Recipe adapted from www.cloverleaf.ca
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories: 214 kcal
Protein: 17 g
Carbohydrate: 14 grams
Phosphorus: 219 mg
Sodium: 373 mg
May 14, 2021 | News Staff Profiles
Paul John Bejarin is incredibly proud to be a hemodialysis nurse. He works at St. Boniface hospital in the hemodialysis…
May 7, 2021 | News Staff News Staff Profiles
Ruben Medrano has been working in health care in Winnipeg his whole adult life. The 51-year-old started his career early,…
April 21, 2021 | News Staff News
Many in-centre hemodialysis patients in Winnipeg and Brandon were able to receive COVID-19 vaccinations in their dialysis units recently.